Thomas Clemetson wrote:
I am Thomas Clemetson I downloaded openoffice 2.2 today, If was not "free" cost to my credit card about $50. I want to take advantage of the 7 days trial and want to return what ever it is I downloaded and the money credited to my card! E/M [EMAIL PROTECTED] PH. 5035859313

The user ID submitted in your e/m is ds947u  and the password is us96dk  this
information will not let me log in and after many hours of messing with this
endeavor without success....and still don't understand this was NOT free, I
want to return (however you say to do that) and a confirmation of a credit to
my card.  thank you  Tom

OpenOffice.org IS free if you go to the official Openoffice.org site... at http://www.openoffice.org and click the download link (the current version is 2.4.1). You do not have to pay any money to download from the official website.

If you paid a 3rd party for a download of OpenOffice.org, you must contact that company to get your money back.

C.