On my system, it launches my default web browser and go to that page:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/taxonomy/term/36
Beta: 300m17 Build 9313

Hagar

Le 04.07.2008 17:13, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak a écrit :

On my Linux computer I open OOo to the new start center. The lower right corner contains four icons. One of the icons has the help text "Get more templates". This icon does nothing on my computer. What should this icon cause to happen? I assume that it should open a web page or something (like the other icons do).