On 5 Jul 2008 at 20:21, Paul Leese wrote:

> Hi, I registered as a participant in Calc, but I didn't expect to

I'm not clear what you mean by that.

This is the 'users' email list, to which you presumably subscribed at
some point.

> receive dozens of incomprehensible emails. I really only want to send
> apparent clitches in the beta program, as I did a couple of days ago.
>
> I tried to unsubscribe, but the emails keep coming.
>
> Can you stop them and direct me to the right group please?

If you're referring to mail from the 'users' list, you need to
unsubscribe yourself. Most messages carry the instructions at the
foot:

to unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To complerte the process, you then need to respond  as directed to
the confirmation message you should receive.

--
This is in response to your message to users@openoffice.org, an email
list for the

Replies to users@openoffice.org only please.

Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection with
marketing or advertising purposes is hereby explicitly denied.
Mike Scott = Harlow = Essex = England.