Guy Voets wrote:
2008/6/4 Erika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

   Hi
 I am working on a spreadsheet I can make changes and have no problem but
when I burn my worksheet to a CD It will not let me make any changes
I get message:General error
General input output error and it will not let me save any help
Thank you Erika
    <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=101279>

Well, Erika, that's what burning means: once the file is burned on the CD,
you can't change it - unless you use a rewritable CD.
It's better to wait till your work is ready before putting it on a CD.
Most burners for non-rewritable media allow for the session not to be closed, and a new version of the file can then be written to the CD as a kind of logical overwrite (although of course the old version is still actually there, but inaccessible). In practice, this would mean opening the CD file, doing a Save As to a normal drive, editing as required, then burning that new version to the CD. Or, of course, using a different CD. This allows the spreadsheet in its intermediate states to be backed up, transported, or whatever was the original reason for burning the CD.