ken Ebright wrote:
I looked at your website and they said that there was the possibility to get a
CD of open office. Is that possible? when I started to do it it said it would
take 17 Hours that is a long time

On the download page, at www.openoffice.org, there is a link to directions for buying a CD. You can select from one of the vendors. Be sure you get the latest version (currently 2.4.1). These are independent vendors and we cannot vouch for any of them.

17 hours is typical on a dial up modem.