I have a large, merged cell in my invoice spreadsheet template, for typing messages to customers in. Sometimes I might want to list things and it would be handy to tab from position to position. For example:

Message:
Invoice date:    1/4/08
Statement:        1/6/08

As you know, if I hit "Tab" then my cursor jumps to the next cell to the right. I have tried CTRL+TAB, but that doesn't work.

Is there any way to tab within a cell or is that not possible in Calc spreadsheets?

Many thanks, James