Berta Creter wrote:
Is there anyway to be cancelled off this mailing list? I've e-mailed several times to
unsubscribe. Now my e-mail is exponential. Or does it increase each time an
"unsubscribe" is sent. I bet this all blind copy.
Damn!
Evrey eMail has the following link conveniently at the bottom  of each

If you wish to unsubscribe, send an eMail to this link, then you will get a confirmation eMail. Please read it carefully and respond to it. If you do not respond to this confirmation eMail, then you will not be unsubscribed.

So just send the eMail and respond to the confirmation....   simple as that.

Joseph