Thank you anyway for answering. To whom shall I bring forward this problem that is obviously a bug ?
Cheers

A.Muller

Brian Barker a écrit :
At 14:56 22/07/2008 +0000, Alberto Muller wrote:
I've got a little problem with OO 2.4.1. In the help menu of the French version I use, there is no trace of Fontwork or the word Font tout court. Any idea why ?

No: no idea. And apparently no-one had any idea when you asked three months ago either; see
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=178990 .

Brian Barker