Now I am confused :-)

Deliberately top-posted to keep the original mostly all together. The
message below is wrongly attributed by Joseph where marked to TMC.
It's actually from me -- which explains the 'block please' request:
just my plaintive wish and not to do with the miscreant :-)

Joseph - could this possibly be down to your mail client??

The stuff seems to have stopped now at least!

======

On 1 Aug 2008 at 11:05, Joseph wrote:

> Interestingly, this one asking for an abuse address for the
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"   and wanting to be blocked.
> Why would he want his own address blocked?  Probably because there's no
> way except for our moderators....   if there is one.   <grin>
>
> Joseph

======

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection