I got an log file. It told me that the java runtime environment is the
question. After I updated it from java 6 update 4 to java 6 update 7,
it works now.

I remember the java 6 update 4 is included in the openoffice 2.4.1.

Dear Harold, Thanks for your reply or I would not be able to realize this.

BTW, Why there are two same reply address(two lines) in your reply
message. This caused that gmail filled the recipient with
"users@openoffice.org, users@openoffice.org"

--------hs_err_pid3952.log--------
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0798c77a, pid=3952, tid=3208
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (10.0-b19 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [jvm.dll+0xcc77a]
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp