From: John Fistere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 8:47 AM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Adding Comments: best practice

When I am reading a thread in this forum, I sort by Subject: and read
all the new messages in a thread at one time.  I find it time consuming
to scroll to the bottom  of each message, past what I just read, to get
to the new comment.  Wouldn't it make more sense to add the new message
at the top, so you see it immediately?  If you have lost track of a

[snip]

No, it doesn't. We all read from left to right and from top to bottom. This argument
has been "around the horn" more than once. Many of us "old timers" simply
won't read top posted mail. I did this one, but normally........NADA!

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."