In my computer I use white text on blue background. When I open Help, the page contains a white rectangular box with white letters which are unreadable. If I highlight the text, everything is black. To read what is inside the rectangle I have to either change the system's colors or to copy it and paste it a new document, where I can change the color of the font and read it.

Has this bug been reported, and if not, how do I go about reporting it?

It goes without saying that they should have specified both background and foreground color in the Help rectangles, or have not specified a background color at all and have it stand out with a border.

Eustace

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html