You can solve the problem for yourself by simply adding dialogue to the dictionary on your computer. Just right-click on the word dialogue in an OpenOffice document, and tell it to add the word to the dictionary.

For what it's worth, the spell checker in Thunderbird, which I'm typing this in, also knows the word as dialog rather than dialogue.

I'm cc-ing you because you appear to be unsubscribed; please address any additional responses to the list, and not to my personal e-mail address.

Benjamin Chasnov wrote:
While using Open Office, I noticed that the word "dialogue" is not known by the spell
checker; instead, it knows the less common "dialog." I just thought you might want to
know if you would like to change this in the future.