2008/8/28 François GENETIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Bonjour,
>
> 1. Peut-on télécharger OpenOffice.org tout en conservant Word/Excel/...
> afin de faire des essais ?
> 2. Quelle sont les extensions des fichiers créés par Writer ?
> 3. Le traitement de texte Writer permet-il de lire un fichier Word2002 et
> le convertir (enregistrer sous) en fichier au format PDF ?
>
> Merci d'avance de vos réponses.
> Cordialement
>
> François GENETIER

Sorry, of all you wrote I can only understand "OpenOffice.org", Writer,
format, PDF and a few more words. I think most of us expect people to write
in English to this list.

However, I understood enough to realize that you are probably writing in
French, and I would be surprised if there wasn't a French list somewhere,
probably [EMAIL PROTECTED] or something like that. Or please write in
English to this list. Then more people can read your questions and you'll
get more answers.

J.R. (just another user with a non English native language)