Hello,

have you loaded the openser dictionary in both radius client and radius server?

Here is a link, quite old but more or less same principles there:
http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html

Daniel

On 06/20/07 11:49, liran tal wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am using OpenSER 1.1.1 and FreeRADIUS 1.1.3, as it seems this problem:

  Info: rlm_sql (sql): Unsupported Acct-Status-Type = 15

is quite familiar and from my bit of googling it mentions that the problem is that tha radiusclient in openser sends the kind of status type which is not supported in freeradius's rlm_sql module.

Is this issue already fixed in newer versions?
I would very appreciate it if someone can tell me the status of this problem.

Thanks,
Regards, Liran.