Patrick Miccio wrote:
what you explained sounds like my solution No.2 (correct me if I am
wrong), which is not working, OpenSer makes the userloc check right
before relaying the call, if you replace the user part of the R-URI it
will try to find the extension ;0)

No.

Let's assume your R-URI is sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Your AOR registered to OpenSER is sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a contact sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED], and in some circumstances you only want to send sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] to the UAC, right?

So you have to extract the extension "100" from the R-URI. Save it into a var or an AVP. Your resulting R-URI then is sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Then do a lookup in the location table, which results in an R-URI sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Then, replace the user-part of the new R-URI with the value saved in the AVP or var, so your final R-URI is sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED], which you can relay to the UAC.

Cheers,
Andreas