Hello,

I have looked through the code. I have not found the exact cause of this error. I made some modifications in sequence numbers handling in the last commit.I am not sure if they fix the problem. I will do some further analysis.
Please report if you still encounter it.

Thanks,

Anca Vamanu

Michel de Boer wrote:

I perform the following scenario (openser v1.2.1):

1) Send a SUBCRIBE to openser for the presence event with expires = 3600
2) The subscription is established. Openser sends a NOTIFY with PIDF
  body. The sequence number in the CSeq header is 516.
3) 1 hour later I send an in-dialog SUBSCRIBE to extend the subscription
  for another hour.
4) openser sends a NOTIFY having sequence number 516 in the CSeq header.

The sequence number of the NOTIFY should have been higher (517) as the
sequence numbers of in-dialog messages should increase.

I think this is a bug.

Regards,
Michel