Hello,

No it is not the case with 1.2.1 release.
Can you be more explicit about the problems that you encounter?

regards,

Anca Vamanu

Geir O. Jensen wrote:

Is this the case even if using the "stable" 1.2.1 release? I'm getting
really odd results testing presence... So much so that I had to disable
it...

- Geir
// sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | h323: 004710012
pstn: +47 73 55 79 23 | fax: +47 73 55 79 01
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anca-Maria Vamanu The problem is that you need to load also the presence_xml module. This issue has already been discussed in thread ' [OpenSER-Users] No NOTIFY after presence unsubscription'.

regards,

Anca

KUMAR wrote:

Hi all,

My UA, is sending a SUBSCRIBE to the server with Event: presence and
Accept: application/pidf+xml. But the openser upon receiving this returns a 489 Bad Request. The debug at the server shows:
Missing or unsupported event header field value

Can anyone please tell me the cause of the problem. I've also tried changing Event: presence.winfo , but that too doesn't work.
Thank you.
kumar