Hi all,

I'm trying to make openser work with presence. I'm having few problems
making it work.  I've attached the openser.cfg that I'm using. The
dump I get from the server is as follows.

1(5115) submit_query: Unknown column 'remote_cseq' in 'field list'
1(5115) db_insert: Error while submitting query
1(5115) PRESENCE:update_subscription: ERROR while storing new subscription
1(5115) PRESENCE:update_presentity: ERROR occured
1(5115) PRESENCE:handle_subscribe: ERROR while updating database
4(5125) ERROR:check_content_type: invalid type for a message
4(5125) ERROR: extract_body: content type mismatching
4(5125) ERROR: force_rtp_proxy2: can't extract body from the message

Here's what the UA is doing. The UA upon registration is sending a
SUBSCRIBE followed by PUBLISH. The server then forwards the PUBLISH.
Now, Isn't the server supposed to send NOTIFY ?
And what about the error messages resulting from the database operations ?

Thank you in advance
kumar