Hello,

There isn't a 'db_url' parameter in pua_usrloc. The error should be because you have set this parameter but it does not exist.
A line like this:

modparam("pua_usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://openser:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/openser")
cases the error.

The only parameter that should be set for the pua_usrloc module is : modparam("pua_usrloc", "default_domain", "192.168.2.132") . As mentioned in the documentation, the 'usrloc' module should also be loaded and its compulsory parameter 'db_url' should also be set to the appropriate value.

regards,

Anca Vamanu

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to enabe the module pua_usrloc in OpenSer 1.2.1 but I can't since I get an error:

  set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_url> not found in module <pua_usrloc>

Of course, I have loaded the modules:

 loadmodule "pua.so"
 loadmodule "pua_usrloc.so"

I see no "db_url" parameter for pua_usrloc module in the doc:
 http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/pua_usrloc.html

but I do see it in the pua module, so I set:

 modparam("pua", "db_url", "mysql://openser:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/openser")

but I get the same error:

 <db_url> not found in module <pua_usrloc>

So I've tryed to add:

modparam("pua_usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://openser:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/openser")

with exactly same problem.

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? anybody using pua_usrloc module succesfully?

Regards.