Hi Jon,

        try to run spyAgent without filters. Something like

spyAgent -l10.0.0.33  -deth0 -g1 -w /home/apps/spyAgentSecret.txt

also in the passwords file do not filter , use something like

admin:admin:admin:.*

then apply the filters in the connectionManager dialog of SipSpy.

Consider to recompile sipSpy using pcre as well

./configure --enable-pcre

Last. In some combinations of java-OS (I've detected this behaviour with java 6 and Windows XP Pro) chosing the device in the connectionManager dialog doesn't work properly if there are several devices unless you deselect the device you want to use (selecting another) and then select it back again.

Try this and let us know if it works

Thanks a lot

Gines

I have gotten sipSpy setup on two systems, but I am not seeing any traffic.
I know that traffic is happening and that if I use ngrep I can see
traffic correctly.

The only thing I can think of is that my regexp expression isn't right.
My password file is

auser:badpass:admin:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This should get me all messages with sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED], but I'm not
seeing anything.
Should I just see INVITE sequences? Should I see registrations? Should
I see presence?

What am I missing?

thanks,
jon