On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:11:04 +0200, Jeremy McNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Adrian Georgescu wrote:
If you would like to see new functionality included in MediaProxy 2.0, now is a good moment to describe it.

Working MySQL accounting that DOES NOT require RADIUS.

Hi,
As I was hoping to use the current version of Mediaproxy with Openser and do accounting in Mysql, I was alarmed by your request. Do you mean the current Mediaproxy does not work with Mysql at all, or that there are issues? I couldn't immediately find any bug reports when seraching for 'Mediaproxy MySQL accounting'. Could you highlight the issues to expect when using Mediaproxy to do accounting without Radius please?

Thanks,

Richard