Hi Iñaki,

in the case of STUN  the connection information is already written
with public ip,  and could be that it is wrong detected (when it comes
to port). Therefore u need a way to rewrite this info with the right
IP as far as I understood (internal in this case, so the people behind
the same NAT should send media directly to internal ip) . Maybe I am
mistaken.

DanB