Hi Marcello,

I would say that the 4M of private mem per process should me more than enough.
Let me know if the problem is solved.

Regards,
Bogdan

Marcello Lupo wrote:
Hi Bogdan,
yes , the first log was timer process and i confirm you that i have a quite large and complex script. More over i had never had problems with the same logic of the script on Openser 1.0.0 . Now i converted it to the logic of 1.2.1 and this server have almost all his clients behind nat with natping enabled and rtpproxy that the old 1.0.0 had not.
So i think it can be a memory usage problem.
Now i increased the memory to 4*1024*1024 .
Do you think it is enough?
Thank you anyway for all the support.
Bye,
Marcello

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Marcello,

I just looked over the first trace, but I cannot tell if it is the timer process or not (there is only the mem dump). But definitely there is no memory leak.

As it looks you have a quite large and complex script (based on the memory used by it), I suggest to increase the private memory size.

regards,
Bogdan

Marcello Lupo wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

yes i confirm to you that it is NOT timer process, it is a process went in out of memory this morning.

And what about the log of timer process of yesterday??

Thank you Bogdan,
Bye,
Marcello

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Marcello,

I haven;t looked on the yesterday log, but this from today doesn't look from the timer process ...please confirm this..

Anyhow, the dump does not show any mem leak. Just probably a large script and a lot of avps/var used :)..

Please check if it is really the timer process (use "openserctl ps" to check it ). Also wait for the error from the timer process (for pkg mem).

regards,
bogdan

Marcello Lupo wrote:
Hi Bogdan,
i don't know if you got the time to analyze the log i sent you yesterday but today i have another log of memory from one process in
out of memory that is not the timer process.

It is at:

http://82.193.22.211/log_memory_leak_20070904.txt

It is in out of pkg memory. Can you check it can be memory leak or not?? Anyway i increaased the pkg memory to 4 Mb and recompiled this morning.
Thank You,
Bye,
Marcello