Hi Arya,

I suspect you have a routing problem that cause the request to loop on openser (via loopback interface) - openser keeps sending the request to itself. That's why you get a "Message to big" or "too many hops"....

run a trace on lo to see if this is what's happening.

regards,
bogdan

Arya wrote:
Hello everyone

I have a problem connecting to OpenSER from my public IP.

I can connect and make calls to OpenSER inside my LAN but when I connect from outside LAN I get the 513 Massage too big massage. I than changed the openSER default config's section that checks a message size to a bigger number and I got the I get the "483 - too many Hops" error.

I changed the config back to default and tested it with ngrep and I tried connecting to the server from a server in another state.

The SIP server is on 192.168.1.109 <http://192.168.1.109> and the computer trying to connect is on 192.168.1.100 <http://192.168.1.100>

 And ngrep gave me these massages: