Hi Chen,

what version of openser are you using?

regards,
bogdan

CHEN XUEQIN wrote:
Hi all:

I put example script file send_im.html/send_im.php in example/web_im direcotry into apache webroot. Then I launch firefox, fill in SIP Address and Message, click to send. But firefox don't response. The status bar indicated wait something.

     The fact is:

   1. openser load mi_fifo.so  correctly
   2. the fifo file /tmp/openser_fifo, with the permission 0666,
      everyone can read and write
   3. LOG message " DEBUG:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: entered consume",
      missing log "**** done consume"
   4. SIP Address was user registered on openser. From Header was
      another user who registered on openser.
   5. when I restart openser,  replace fifo cmd with
      ":get_statistics:", send_im.php works

      Anyone know why? How to send message via fifo, pelease let me know

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chen Xueqin