Ok, I am brand new to openser and don't really have ti routing anything yet. But I did have a dumb or at least naive question.

Can openser be configured as a very simple load balancer and redirect registration requests, in a round robin manner, to a set of Asterisk servers? I know having openser be the registrar is the best solution in the long run, but this may solve an issue quickly. I looked at the dispatch module and I know it will do want I want for invites, but didn't know if registration requests could be redirected.

Thanks,

Mike Clark