Andreas Granig wrote:
To my knowledge, it’s not possible to use OpenSER alone to do this. Options include WeSIP (beta software, restrictive licence) or Asterisk (poor implementation of “peer” identification limits usability). Could anyone advise what other alternatives there are? Is it possible to just use OpenSER? What about SEMS?

In the source tree, there is "examples/ctd.sh", which relies on the help of the involved UACs (using REFER). For just INVITE, SEMS is a good choice, and we plan to submit our click2dial plugin into the trunk within the next days.
nice. are there any issues i could help with?

Stefan

Andreas

Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services