Hi,
I am using John's example below to build a list and push to ruri. The problem I'm running into is how to handle the offline subscriber or a failure from one of the contacts so that it does not block trying rest of the contacts. I guess I am looking for a true parallel forking where as I'm seeing sequential processing on the list.

if (avp_db_query("select username from usr_preferences where username <> $fU and attribute='pick_grp' and value=$avp (s:pick_grp)","$avp(s:pick_grp_list)")) {
                avp_pushto("$ruri/username","$avp(s:pick_grp_list)/g");
                route(17);
            }

route[17] {
if (lookup("location")) { # currently online registered UA.
        t_relay();
        return;
    } else {                                # not online
        if (does_uri_exist()  {         # but exists
        # send to voicemail
        }

   };

After this db lookup the ruri has [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] etc... I don't want to re-route it back to my proxy and really just want to do the lookup and relay it to the contacts directly. Since, in my case, user1, user2, etc are not registered with the same AOR, lookup is being done for each user and if user1 is offline, the processing ends there.

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.

--
Zahid