AFAIK SNOM phones also allow to set the q value

Iñaki Baz Castillo schrieb:
Hi, for now I just have found a SIP device (Kphone) where I can choose "q" value for registration.

I'd like to know if it's common to find SIP devices sending a "q" value. As I've seen, most of them send nothing so I use my "default_q" value 500 (0,5 in fact).

In case there are comon devices sending a "q" in registration, what value is that "q"?

I need to know it in order to make a serial forwarding adding contacts from a web application and playing with "q" value.

Thanks a lot.