Hi Joseph,

I just got all the final details from the VoN organizer.

The OpenSER Admin Course will be part of the VoN conference and there is NO extra charge specific to this event.

The registration is possible at www.fallvon.com/register and using the priority code OPENSER you will get one day Conf Pass (Thursday) for FREE or FREE Expo Pass. (pre-registration only).

So, it is for FREE, you just need to be there ;).

Regards,
Bogdan

PS: for any other questions, just let me know.

Joseph Bajin wrote:
Is this seperate from VON? I mean do I have to buy the seminar package in order to attend or is this going to be separate event?