Hello Norm,

thanks for taking care of organizing such event. But I cannot help at all with the organization, so if someone needs to address some questions or help with the event, must contact you. I thought it is going to be everybody pays for itself meeting, I cannot help with sponsoring or taking care of that.

Cheers,
Daniel