guen wrote:
Iam trying to runt a Python TurboGear Web-Project (including the TurboGear application server) in a VE, but I just get the error message "MemoryError".

MemoryError - That's a clue.
So are these fail counts:
privvmpages       66
tcpsndbuf         9236
tcprcvbuf         2428

Up those limits and you should be A-OK.

That limit is about 260 MB, and I notice that the limit in your conf file is about 200. If I recall, TurboGears can be a bit of a memory hog, and you'd be best increasing the limit until things run smoothly, before trying to lower the limits.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

 only if you can restore." - AMANDA