Hello Frank,

E Frank Ball III wrote:

I've had your fzakernel-2.6.18-686 kernel running on two boxes for a
month now, and it works great.  No more crashes.

Perfect! ;-)

I'm a little confused by something, your website also has the
ovzkernel-2.6.18 kernel that appears to be the same version
(028stab48.1) and is 23 minutes newer than the fzakernel.  What's the
difference?  I tried that one, but my automounter (amd) doesn't work on
the host anymore (it does work in the VEs).

The main difference between fza and ovz:

fza used the debian kernel config plus openvz
ovz used the orignal kernel config from openvz.org

The time difference are releated to the build-queue only.

Plz post the loaded modules at your Hdw-Node, on which kernel work the
automounter-daemon ?

Bye,
 Thorsten