how to know, wich proccess belong to wich container???

Use vzpid

Example: To see that PHP process 18798 in your top output: vzpid 18798

A lot of system load may not be visible by 'top' though, particularly disk I/O. For this I use 'atop' which can do disk I/O, example:
   atop -dl 60

It's similar to top, but the -d means to show disk I/O stats, and the 60 means it will refresh every minute. After the first minute (when it's showing averages since boot) you can see which processes are using the most disk I/O, then perhaps use 'ionice' on them.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."