I installed OpenVZ following this guide.

http://openvz.org/Quick_Installation_CentOS_6

I know its not an official guide but I need bridged containers.
Installing Directadmin on them and they need control over there
interfaces to add and remove IP addresses.

>>Create a CT

>># vzctl create 102 --ostemplate centos-6-x86_64 --config vswap-1g

>>Configure the CT

>># vzctl set 102 --save --netif_add eth0,,,FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF

>>FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF will ensure a permanent MAC address on the bridge interface.

This is the part I do not understand.  Why are we assigning it
FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF?  Does everything else look ok?  I know I had to
assign the Ethernet mac address too the bridge to avoid issues when
restarting containers but otherwise this howto has worked well for me
so far.