There are two important moments here:

1) As Pavel wrote IO can't be separated easily with one fs (now, but I
think it can change with cgroups in future)

2) per-user quota inside CT is supported for ext4 only now

This two moments can be important for you or not.

In our real life we never had any issues with IO in production (and we
are migrating to SSD, so IO is always enough now), but most of
our/customers CTs are shared hosting in someway, so having per-user
quota is critical.

--
Best Regards,
Nick Knutov