Does not matter what it's technically is - I'm speaking about situation after committing and merging all snapshots and after compact.

I understand it can takes more disk if at least one snapshot exists and it's hard to control total size of taken disk having snapshots - it's ok.

The second thing I'm worried about is size of ploop image without any snapshots. I's usually 10% more in my cases. It's ok, when CT is 5-30 GB. It's a problem, when CT is 100-800+ GB.