then,  is this a "marketing" miss leading information ? , or Containers (CT) , which are to me the most added value of virtuozzo technology is to be terminated ?
that should be claryfied by virtuozzo staff.

indeed in https://www.virtuozzo.com/products/virtuozzo-hybrid-server.html , containers => https://www.virtuozzo.com/products/compute.html
are mentionned
and in https://www.virtuozzo.com/fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/Data_Sheets/Virtuozzo7-Platform-DS-EN-Ltr.pdf

I hardly defend virtuozzo/openVZ vs proxmox in my community because of VZ CTs which are supposed by far better than LXC containers (!?)

Thanks to prove me right .

regards .