On 02/16/2012 03:43 PM, sebastiaocl...@netscape.net wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: sebastiaocleto <sebastiaocl...@netscape.net>
To: iheim <ih...@redhat.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Users] POM files missing

Thank you for your prompt response.
Already tried those commands, but with no success, errors are repeated.

I do have started again with a jboss installed from zip file, maybe it
work ok.

I do have observed too, that pom.xml files do reference a variables like
${commons-collections}, that don't was initialized and, consequently,
the commands *mvn clean install -Pdep,setup* can't find the files that
they need.
Are there some configuration file that I can initialize those variables?

you are building at root folder, right?
-Pdep doesn't work with clean. it is supposed to deploy the EAR you built the previous step iirc.

Thank you.

SebastiĆ£o Cleto.

    can you try to rule out broken unitests failing you, rather than

    environment?