Hi Nicholas,

On 05/03/2012 11:49 PM, Nicholas Kesick wrote:
I managed to get a host successfully added into oVirt Manager (Fedora16 minimum install, then used the wiki RPM install method), but the last event reports "Host <hostname> moved to Non-operational state as host does not meet the cluster's minimum CPU level. Missing CPU features: CpuFlags"

Can anyone shine some light on the problem? The CPU does support virtualization... and as far as I can tell from cat /proc/cpuinfo does does have cpu flags. flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr *pae* mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx lm constant_tsc pebs bts nopl pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl *vmx* est cid cx16 xtpr pdcm lahf_lm tpr_shadow

Can you please share the full /proc/cpuinfo ?

Thanks!

--
Cheers
Douglas