Quoting Ryan Harper <ry...@us.ibm.com>:

* snmis...@linux.vnet.ibm.com <snmis...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> [2012-06-29 09:20]:
Hi,

    I am trying to test ITDS support in ovirt 3.1. We have an F17
machine that was running ovirt 3.0. We upgraded it to 3.1 and tried
to add a Tivoli DS to it by running "engine-manage-domains
-action=add". But was surprised to see the error that itds is not
supported and the only supported ones are ipa, rhds and AD. I am
thinking that it is possible that something did not go right with
the upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1. I am preparing a fresh f17 with ovirt
3.1 to test again.

It wasn't an upgrade, we did a fresh f17 install and added the
ovirt packages from the beta[1] repo, but this was around test day,
so the version installed is: ovirt-engine-3.1.0_0001-0.gitf093e0.fc17.noarch

Updated the machine to ovirt-engine-3.1.0-0.1.20120620git6ef9f8.fc17.noarch and that has the ITDS support.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Sharad

1. http://www.ovirt.org/releases/beta/fedora/17/

Thanks