David Wilson:
Hi everyone,

Some feedbackon this error, and a question I hope that someone could possibly assist with. I managed to get the guest running again byusing dd and qemu-img to export the filesystem image and base image, convert to raw format and run a fsck on the looped partition.
I am happy you make that work. Can you describe more details about how you dd the guest image? And how did you use qemu-img to export the filesystem image and base image.

When mounted as a loop filesystem, fsck easily repaired it.

Any ideas why oVirt kept pausing the guest and did not allow fsck to repair the filesystem?

Get important Linux and industry-related news at: facebook.com/dcdata <http://facebook.com/dcdata>

Kind regards,

David Wilson
CNS,CLS, LINUX+, CLA, DCTS, LPIC3