Hi and a happy new year

My name is Sven.
For the past 10 years I've collected extensible virtualization knowledge first
with vmWare and later on Xen and HyperV.
Since I've been a Fan of RedHat since V7.3 and oVirt is really the first
complete open source virtualization solution that I've heard of, I think it's
time for me to join the bandwagon.

I am planning a semi-enterprise grade test deployment (14 IBM blades as
hypervisors, clustered PG DB servers and about 20 TB of ISCSI storage, based on
FreeNAS) to be able to compare it to a vShpere deployment on identical (at
least almost) hardware and although a lot of the concepts seem to be very
similar, I am pretty sure I'll have lots and lots of questions.

So brace yourself... :-)

--SMG