Windows 2008 R2 install hits a point where it cannot find the disks, and asks
for driver.  I assume I need a .img file to mount to virtual floppy.  I cannot
seem to locate this, can someone point me in the right direction?  Is this
supposed to be included with the base ovirt install?

Thanks,
jonathan