On 03/05/2013 10:01 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:
fyi,

Starting from yesterday (4/3/13) jenkins.ovirt.org [1] has migrated to a new
hosting server provided by alterway [2].
the new server has a new ui look that is similar to ovirt.org and is running on
stronger infra then the previous one.

All jobs and configuration have migrated from the old instance,
but if you're still missing a certain job or permissions please contact infra
team at in...@ovirt.org.

I want to thank David caro from the infra team in helping with the migration
and einav cohen from the
ovirt frontend developer community for helping with the new css for jenkins.

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/Sponsors_and_supporters

Eyal Edri
oVirt infra team.

finally... (and looks very nice)
can we shutdown the ec2 instance for now?
do we have more horsepower to start running say engine findbugs on gerrit patches?

Thanks,
   Itamar