So, there is not a solid solution for this?

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Joop" <jvdw...@xs4all.nl>
Para: supo...@logicworks.pt, Users@ovirt.org
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 15 Março, 2013 21:57:35
Assunto: Re: [Users] BUG: soft lockup

supo...@logicworks.pt wrote:

I have a host that have this error BUG: soft lockup - CPU#4 stuck for 22s! [sh:
1534], and the host died

this host was installed from fedora18 minimum installation, kernel version
3.8.2-206.fc18.x86_64. I have another host with the same configuration, and
have no errors, until now.

Any idea?

Just to let you know you're not alone. I have a few hosts which have the same
problem. F18 minimal install, started at 3.6.x kernel. Every upgrade since has
had this. Some reboots! at higher versions work, mostly not. Disabling
multipath might help but then vdsm doesn't work.
Hosts are HP ML110G5, HP DL360 G6, from memory

Joop