I'm able to set up Active Directory authentication if my ovirt engine is
set to use dns that is hosted on the same system as Active Directory.
However, if I use static host entries in my engine "hosts" file instead of
using dns I'm getting the error "ldap server for domain not found" when I
issue the command: "engine-manage-domains -action=add -domain=’ovirt.local'
-user='admin' -provider=ActiveDirectory -interactive" from the engine. I've
googled to death how to configure static entries on my engine system for
the ldap server and it seems that I need to configure my nsswitch and
ldap.conf files but still no luck... Any ideas??