On 09/01/2013 03:42 AM, Andrew Lau wrote:
Hi,

 From what I've been reading there's going to be quite a while until el6
will be getting native gluster support, rhel 6.5?

If we use gluster + nfs/posix to access it temporarily, what would our
options be to migrate to native gluster when the patch comes along?
Would it be possible to do a quick datacenter modification or do all the
VMs need to be exported and imported again.

there is no 'legit' way of doing this today.
i think the data is identical, and hacking the db to change the storage domain type would work, but not sure.