Hi,

I inadvertently overwrote my root authorized_keys file on my host/node (copied instead of appended :( ), so I need to find the proper public RSA key to put back there for ovirt-engine.

But I can't seem to find the private (or public) key on the Engine. There is no actual account "ovirt-engine" on the Engine. Where does this key come from?

Any other suggestions on an easy way to recreate the file? This is my only node, and it hosts my Primary Data Domain, so I don't think I can easily remove/re-add it.

My node was up at the time, and surprisingly it remains up and operational at least for now. What is the remote root ovirt-engine login used for?

-Bob